Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Allure of....?

Isn't this one of the most mesmerizing prints you've ever seen? It really caught my eye. It's titled Allure. It could be so many things, depending upon where your imagination takes you. The first thing that came to mind for me was jellyfish, though that could be because the jellies scene and subsequent conversation with Crush is my favorite part of Finding Nemo (yes, I really do only get to watch children's movies now, but I LOVE Nemo....). But the more I looked at it, the more I saw in it.....clams, flowers, amoebas...what do you see? Drop me a note in the comments box with what you see in it! It's painted by an artist named Yellena. See more of her work here on Etsy.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a caterpillar (is that spelled right?) and what could be a peacock's tail. This is very cool!