Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Laughing Cat to Brighten your Day!

I love this guy! Melissa Szymanski has some of the cutest notecards in her shop and this was my absolute favorite. And get this! Melissa is the youngest of 16 children! Oh my gosh! God Bless your mother, Melissa! :-) This kitty looks a lot like my Kitty as she is throwing herself up against the glass on our French doors taunting our puppy Isabelle. My sister calls her "Evil Kitty" and probably for good reason. If you could see me in person right now, I'd demonstrate her antics for you and I promise I'd have you rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Though I'm not sure which is funnier, the cat or me imitating the cat. Hmmm... Anywho, check out Melissa's shop here!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: