New Jewelry and Summer Fun

Happy Memorial Day weekend! I’ve been trying to get my Etsy shop and website updated the past few days. Here’s a new bracelet I just listed..fun, punchy colors perfect for summer. I also had the surprise of a nice custom order that came in Thursday, which I managed to finish last night and get out in the mail this morning. That was a record turn around for the world's greatest procrastinator (Mrs. Eller and Mama Burge must have the patience of Job since I still haven't gotten around to resizing and adding yet another name to their grandmothers' bracelets.) What a lovely customer! My thanks to Nanette in Long Beach, California.

We spent most of the day today shopping for and then putting up a new portable pool in the back yard for the girls for summer. Molly took a little nibble out of last year’s alien pod pool (really, click here and then tell me that doesn’t look like an alien pod…), so we headed to Walmart this morning to get another one. Somehow the girls and I talked DH into an upgrade which took us most of the day to put up. Okay, it really wasn’t “us” so much as it was DH, but I did help some, really I did, in between laundry loads, you know, inside where it was nice and cool…. :-) We ended up with this one instead. She’s filling up as we speak. Hours of super ugly, tacky, but easy fun for the months ahead…

Also had a great conversation with Connie of Dirty Footprints Studio this afternoon. We've got something cookin'! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Awesome piece Kelly! The lampwork beads are precious! Congrats on your custom order and WTG getting it out...I know a procrastinator too ;) Have a great weekend!

Martha Lever said...

Hi Kelly! WOW this is a gorgeous piece! You can come over anytime.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly I just found your blog and have to say it sure is a Happy Shack...I love your jewelry...gonna go look at your etsy shop now...come take a peek at mine too...
www.bevie.etsy.com
Have a great day!!!

Catharina Maria said...

WOW , what a beautiful piece !
Great colors '
love ♥RINI♥ the Netherlands