Tuesday Treasury Shout Out!: Green is Good

6-23 treasury by Bylala 
By golly, I'm doing to my best to get back to my Tuesday Treasury Shout Outs! I think it's a great way to share a little thank you a long with a little love. Etsy can be overwhelming if you just sit on the sidelines, but it can also be a truly wonderful community if you take some time to reach out to other artists and makers and share. So thank you to Paula of Bylala for including me in this gorgeous greens treasury. My Simply Sweet daisy is fourth row, second spot. Be sure to check out all the items in this treasury here. While you are at it, be sure to check out Paula's adorable knitting in her shop and pay a visit to her blog.Thanks again, Paula!

2 comments:

By Lala said...

Kelly Oh MY GoSh! What a great surprise!! I'm so thrilled thanks for the shout out! I Will be sure to do the same, I love your photography! SO beautiful! THanks again!
Paula

Stephanie Amos said...

Beautiful treasury! What a great way to pay tribute to those who collect and share our work. I may have to jump on the KW shout out wagon! Have a wonderful day my friend! oxox samos