Best Shot Tuesday: Meet Boris!

Boris_A822663 
So, I've given in to the hands of fate and decided to do "Best Shot ...." on whatever day I get to it! So, please meet Boris! I photographed him Monday morning while showing the ropes to a new photographer who I think is going to do some great work for us. Boris is a big ball of furry wonderfulness! I'll let him speak for himself...

"Hi, I'm Boris! I'm a neutered male Chow Chow Mix. The shelter staff think I'm about six years old. As you can see I'm pretty darn handsome, but I could really use a forever family that will help me take care of my good looks.  I had a family once but they weren't able to take care of me and it was hard for me to figure out why. The people at the shelter have been really patient with me, and I've shown them how AWESOME I am in return.  I need to be the only dog in your life, but I promise I'm enough! I love to go on walks and spend time sleeping in comfy dog beds. I know sit, down and shake and I bet you could teach me more!!"

Boris and many other wonderful dogs and cats are available for adoption at Jacksonville's Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest Street in Riverside. Boris's ID number is A822663, and he's been at the shelter since February 5, 2015.  He's waiting for you today!  

No comments: