Holiday Clearance Sale!

E-8a

Hello there! I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've stopped in here! Things have been on overwhelm lately, and that's contributed to my lack of presence here. I will be making some changes in the new year to be more present! For now, I'm having a Holiday Clearance Sale in both of my Etsy shops! Yep, a clearance sale BEFORE the holidays so you can take advantage of it for your holiday shopping instead of after the holidays! All items in both my Etsy shops (jewelry and photography) are marked down 40%, no coupon needed. I hope you'll take the opportunity to hop over there and take advantage of some great sales for gifts or a little something for yourself. And if you're looking for a gift for those hard-to-shop-for men in your life, I have two large series of vintage and antique cars and trucks in my photography shop!  Have a wonderful holiday season!

Barnsley Daisy

No comments: