2016 Documented Life Project: November

November-1

Finally catching up on posting the last of my 2016 Documented Life Project! Work has been crazy lately! :-) So here's November. This first spread I clearly took the easy way out and pulled a piece of great magazine art and called it a day there on the left. This first week of November included our state volleyball tournament. She girls came with me and the husband went home to Jacksonville for a few days, so one of my sweet Chi Omega officers pet sat for us. She left me the sweetest note on the counter when I got home so I popped it in here. I'm finding that this project really is a great way to capture the little bits and pieces of your life that you'd like to hang on to, but just can figure out what to do with.

November-2

The challenge for the week above was do something with your initial. The redheads and I had the opportunity to visit the Ringling Museum and Mansion where we were at the volleyball tournament and captured this sweet pic of my little ladies on the steps of the mansion. Worth the visit!

November-3

The challenge above was pretty funny: use something from the bottom of your purse. I just so happened to have a receipt in there from our lunch date with bonus daughter Courtney that week. We went to the Riverside Arts Market that morning and then had lunch at Al's Pizza. I pulled the page on the right from the art journal I started creating in Melody's class at Serendipity a few years back.

November-4

Back side of the Serendipity page journal here, using one of my cow photos. This was Thanksgiving week, so we were home for a few days and went to see Fantastic Beasts with Hailey G.

November-5

The tail end of November and the first couple days of December brought my birthday and Sarah's band marching in the Winter Festival parade. Her first parade! I can't remember for the life of me what this journal challenge was, but I'm guessing it was something to do with stencils! So that's it for November! December coming up next week and then I'll start sharing 2017!

The Art 5 ladies aren't hosting the challenge in 2017, but I've enjoyed it so much these past three years that I'm keeping it up. As I mentioned at the top of this post, it's really been a great way to gather life's ephemera and make me print out some of those photos on my phone! Check out the Art 5's offerings here. You can see more of my 2016 journal here, my 2015 journal here (which I'm still working through...) and my 2014 journal here. Now go make some art!

No comments: