Best Shot Monday: Besties

Three amigos

These three have been best friends since they met in preschool at three years old. When we made the move to Tallahassee but kept our home in Jacksonville, this was part of the reason why: life-long friendships. I shared in this post that I've had a lot of different addresses. (I mentioned in this post that I wouldn't mind NOT finding the right family to rent our home to, and we didn't...so I love that we still have Home with a capital H, as I sit here right now writing this at Home...) 

When I was growing up and moving around, we didn't have the internet, Instagram, Facebook, Facetime, texting, online Minecraft battles, and all those other myriad ways to keep in touch with friends not in the same city as you. It's been fun for me using those avenues (except for the Minecraft battles...) to catch up with old middle school and high school friends that I lost touch with.  Despite all the downsides that all this technology has brought us at times, I'm so happy my girls have that technology now.  Pretty sure this will be one of those life-long friendships. Thank you, Lord, for this blessing.  

No comments: