New Work and New Look!

Go Gators

Notice anything different around here!!?!!? I've been working with a web designer to update my look and have refreshed both my website and my blog. Can I tell you I actually squealed out loud when I opened up my blog and saw the masthead Danielle created for me?!?! I sent her about four dozen pictures, representing all the different things I like to talk about here, because I couldn't decide what I wanted. When she sent me the email to go take a look... really, I literally squealed... and I was in a meeting!! Love what she did here so much! Thank you, Danielle and Red Peach Designs!

So I'm sharing a little new work today. At the start of football season, I always create some fan-themed bracelets, primarily for football teams here in the South. Since my team is the Florida State Seminoles, I tend to create more of those, but I also do things for the Florida Gators like this one, Georgia Bulldogs, Jacksonville Jaguars, etc. I also take special requests for something to suit your favorite team. Just let me know what you'd like! Happy weekend!

No comments: