September Free Bling Friday!

Sept Bling

Hello friends, and happy Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Julie from Jacksonville, Florida, the recipient of my August Free Bling! This month I have another delicate little pair for you. These pretty little mint green drop beads came to me as a sample with a larger order, and I thought they were so pretty! I had enough to create two pairs of these, so I'll be listing the second pair on my website soon. They are small, about the size of a pencil eraser, while the smoky gray beads above them are only 3mm. I've pulled them all together with sterling silver accents. These would be really pretty on post earrings as well, so I'm happy to change them out for this month's winner if desired.

To get your name in the hat to win these little beauties, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight EST Thursday, September 27. Share this post on Facebook and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for another entry. And if you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and one more entry. Newsletter readers get a Free Bling entry simply by replying to my monthly email as well as access to subscriber only discounts in my Etsy shop.

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date (9/7/2018) and comments in hot pink. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. I would love for you to help me spread the word and share this post with a friend or two! Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

windycindy said...

Hello! Your jewelry designs, I have always admired... They are so lovely. Many thanks for the opportunity to win your handmade earrings!
Cindi from Illinois.
jchoppes@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

You have beautiful jewelry! I love watching for all your new designs.
Kathy, Huntingtown, MD

Anonymous said...

Love this design! <3
Whitney Croxton
Whitney.Croxton@gmail.com