February Free Bling Friday!

February 19 Free Bling

Hello there! Time for February's Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Angella in Chicago, the recipient of January's Free Bling. This month, I thought I'd get you ready for St. Patrick's Day with these. I've combined Czech glass and Swarovski crystal beads and sterling silver in pretty shades of luck o' the Irish green. My family has Irish and Scottish history on my mom's side, so we always love celebrating St. Patrick's Day around here!

To get your name in the hat to win these little beauties, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight EST Thursday, February 28. If you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and another entry. Newsletter readers get a Free Bling entry simply by replying to my monthly email as well as access to subscriber only discounts in my Etsy shop and website. Share this post on Facebook and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for one more entry for a total of three chances.

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date and either "no comments" or a number of comments depending on when you're checking in! Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. I would love for you to help me spread the word and share this post with a friend or two! Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Kerri H., Jax, FL (Facebook cause we are already friends) :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn Padgett
Orange Park, FL
Rusnakjr1968@comcast.net

AuburnTiger said...

These earrings are gorgeous! Green is my favorite color so I am so ready for St. Patrick's Day!



atiger2
Gainesville, FL

windycindy said...

Unique earring design! Simply, stunning...
Thanks for the opportunity to win them.
Cindi Hoppes
jchoppes@hotmail.com
Southern Illinois