March Free Bling Friday!

March 2019 Free Bling

Happy Friday, and welcome back to Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Kristen from North Carolina, the recipient of February Free Bling. I was doing some cleaning up and organizing of my studio and came upon this little beauty that I created a while back and never listed in my shop, so I thought I'd share her here. Amazing what you find when you clean up! This is a vintage flower image that I've sealed behind a piece of 1" x 2" glass. It is fully sealed, though not shower-proof or swim-proof! It hangs on a silver ball chain which I will size to your preferred length. It's a perfect little bit of spring for your neck.

To get your name in the hat to win this little beauty, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight EST Thursday, April 4. If you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and another entry. Newsletter readers get a Free Bling entry simply by replying to my monthly email as well as access to subscriber only discounts in my Etsy shops over there in the right column and my website. Share this post on Facebook and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for one more entry for a total of three chances.

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date and either "no comments" or a number of comments depending on when you're checking in! Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. I would love for you to help me spread the word and share this post with a friend or two! Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Carole said...

I just love your sweet family, your blog and these pendants!! You are so creative!! I’m going to stock-up on a few of these for a little bridal-shower we have happening soon!!
Xo, Carole Emerson

windycindy said...

My brother was a veterinarian and I grew up in an animal loving home... There is a park and rescue in my brother’s name. Your photos and what you do to help animals find homes, is amazing!
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes@hotmail.com

Britta said...

Beautiful! This pendant screams SPRING :) thanks Kelly for sharing it with us...

AuburnTiger said...

Lee Jones said,
Beautiful pendant! It makes me happy just to read your blog and see your creations. I love the jewelry I have gotten from you. Keep us the lovely work!