November Free Bling Friday!

November 2019 Free Bling
Hello there and welcome back to Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Kristi in New Jersey, a new newsletter subscriber, who will be adding October's Free Bling to her mailbox. Thanks for putting your name in the hat by following along, Kristi! This month, I wanted to share something that might bring a little sparkle to the upcoming holiday season. I've topped pretty green glass briolettes with Swarovski crystals and sterling silver accents. These little briolettes are a little differently shaped than the ones I normally use for this style. This style of earrings is one of my most popular!

To get your name in the hat to win these little lovelies, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight EST Thursday, November 28. If you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and another entry. Newsletter readers get a Free Bling entry simply by replying to my monthly email as well as access to subscriber only discounts in my Etsy shops over there in the right column and my website. Share this post on social media and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for one more entry for a total of three chances.

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date and either "no comments" or a number of comments depending on when you're checking in. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Giveaway open to U.S residents only. I would love for you to help me spread the word and share this post with a friend or two! Thanks for stopping in! 

2 comments:

Barbara Hart said...

I love these earrings! The green would be perfect for the holidays.

Nancy M said...

I LOVE these green ones! Looking very holiday-ish. Have a great November Warrens <3