Behind the Camera: Growing up Too Fast

I had to work this past weekend taking my students to the annual student government conference, FJCCSGA, in St. Petersburg. Great trip! One of my students was elected the 2007-2008 state FJCCSGA president, and my SGA president and I had a chance to visit the Ringling Museum during our Saturday afternoon break. Truly breathtaking artwork, with a current traveling exhibit featuring 5,000 years of jewelry. If you are ever within a couple hours of Sarasota, Ringling is definitely worth a visit. Business traveling's getting harder and harder as each day I hate being away from my girls. Seems like I'm gone for four days and they grow an inch! This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of them, as it brings be back to those baby days. They used to love napping in their daddy's hammock. Now they just want to swing each other in it...

No comments: