A New Addiction...ACEO

What the heck is ACEO, you ask? ACEO stands for "art cards editions and originals". I've been checking them out lately and became fascinated and then quickly addicted. They are little miniature works of art, the size of a standard baseball trading card, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". I bought this one today on ebay. Can you believe the detail in this little gem? And can you believe that what you are seeing here is pretty close to actual size? Amazing! The artist is Lara Harris. You can see more of her work here. I spent a lot more on this one than I normally would, but I just kept going back to it, and then going back to it again. Just couldn't resist. You can start your own ACEO collection by searching ebay here. And did I already say these incredible works of art are the size of a baseball card?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly-Love these little paintings! How neat. Had no idea they were out there. Love the one you bought.Great posting! Love your blog!

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks Bronwen! I'm definitely addicted!