Impractical Delights!

I made a great little discovery on etsy, which is full of great little handmade discoveries! Abby Gabert makes these cool little pin cushions, as well as other "impractical delights" as she calls them, out of vintage fabrics. I purchased one of her little pin cushions to use as a home for an angel pin I'm giving a friend of mine and just received it yesterday. It's too cute! It could be used as a utilitarian pin cushion for someone who sews (so I guess I really do need one for me!) or just a fun little thing to have hanging around. Here's a picture of a pin cushion she currently has listed in her etsy store, White Paint and Ribbons. Best of all, she's a fellow Florida State grad! Small world! Click here for her etsy store. Her blog is listed in my links to the right.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free email reminders.

No comments: