Free Bling Friday Number Two!

Congratulations to last week's Free Bling Friday winner, Emily C.! Wondering how I draw the winner? I use a program on http://www.random.org/. I simply enter in the number of entries I receive, and Random.org gives me a random listing of those numbers. For example, last week I received 28 entries. Random.org spit out a random listing of the numbers 1-28. 13 was the first number on the list, and Emily was the 13th person who registered for Free Bling. Pretty cool, huh?

Here's this week's Free Bling entry. I topped gorgeous green and cream lampwork beads torched by Darleen Michael Baker with green and gold Czech crystals and accented them with 14K gold filled chain and findings. Green and gold are so pretty together, and the chain accents hanging below have a very fun swing to them. Total length of these is right at 2". Email me with the subject line FREE BLING! by midnight on Thursday, May 17, to be included in the drawing to win this pair. And be sure to sign up for free weekly updates below so you don't miss a single Free Bling Friday, not to mention lots of other fun stuff!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: