Free Bling Friday!

Welcome to Happy Shack Design's first Free Bling Friday... a day early! Starting today, I'll post a pair of earrings here on the blog every Friday. Everyone who emails me about them will go into a drawing to win them. Please share this program with your friends! Yes, that does mean more people will enter, lessening your individual chances, but it will also hopefully bring me more customers, which means I can give away even more free stuff! Get it? :-)

Today's pair features gorgeous lampwork beads torched by Darleen Michael Baker. Her beads are perfect for earrings because she always sells them in matched pairs. The beads themselves are a little smaller than a dime in diameter. I've highlighted Darleen's beads with aqua Swarovski crystals and sparkling sterling silver. They hang approximately 1 1/2" on sterling french wires. Need clip ons? No problem! If you are the winning entry and don't have pierced ears, I'll convert them to clip for you. To be included in this week's drawing, email me with the subject line FREE BLING by midnight Thursday, May 10. The winner will be announced when I post next week's giveaway. Be sure to sign up for weekly email reminders so you don't miss future Free Bling Fridays!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: