Free Bling Friday Number Eight!

Time for Free Bling Friday! Random.org selected Maurie H. of Jacksonville, FL, as last week's winner. Congratulations, Maurie!

Take a peek at this week's entry. These are truly beautiful and were a bit difficult to photograph, so I hope their true beauty comes through. I combined smokey quartz semiprecious faceted gemstone briolettes with AB crystal Swarovski crystals and laced them on sterling hoops. They have a lot of fun swing and movement to them. I liked them so much, I made several more in this style to add to the website!

To be eligible for this week's Free Bling, email me by midnight, June 28, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. Good luck! Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Sign up for free weekly email updates here!

No comments: