A Place to Bark

I've had the blog for A Place to Bark listed in my favorite links for quite a while now, but you may not have had a chance to check it out. The mission of A Place to Bark is "to provide assistance and care to animals in need. Working together with other animal welfare agencies to help end the needless killing of adoptable animals. Proactively working to save lives, by spaying and neutering, eliminates needless deaths." Today I read Bernie's blog post about Keoshi, and it reminded me of my recent Counting My Blessings post below. Take a look at Keoshi's story here. If you go to the A Place to Bark website, there's a really nice news story about the organization on the homepage, and if the urge hits to you make a donation, just click on the How You Can Help link at the bottom of the page.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: