Creative Every Day 2008

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to challenge myself to try new things when it comes to my creative brain. I mentioned in my Out with the Old, In with the New post that I’m going to be adding other pieces of art, wearable and otherwise, to my website this year, and this is my kick in the pants: Creative Every Day 2008. This project was started last year by Leah over at Creative Every Day, and I asked her to count me in this year. I know that with my crazy schedule, the chances of my posting something creative everyday are rather slim, but thankfully Leah assured me she’ll not be acting as the Creative Every Day taskmaster, especially since the measure of creativity in this project casts a very broad net!

So for today, I’ve been thinking about my first creative project, and I’m actually getting paid for it! There’s a bonus! I’ve taught college English off and on for nearly twenty years (I started when I was 12), and I’m getting back into the classroom this semester with one class. So today, I’ve been putting my creative brain to work on my course outline. Classes start Monday and my class meets Wednesday nights. Wish me luck!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

1 comment:

Leah said...

i'm so glad you're joining in, kelly! good luck on your classes!