Free Bling Friday Number 33!

Welcome to the first Free Bling Friday of 2008. And I have a request of you all...One of my goals this year is to really get the word out about Happy Shack Designs in general. The best advertisement is word of mouth! Please share the Happy Shack website with your friends and family!

Also, for those of you within a couple hours of Jacksonville, I'm currently scheduling a few home shows for January, February and early March, before my spring festival schedule kicks in. Then I'll be doing home shows again over the summer. Home show hostesses earn 20% of the sales in shopping credit or 15% of the sales in a cash donation to the charity of their choice. Contact me if you are interested!

And now for the Free Bling. This week's entry is a lovely combination of purple chalcedony gemstone briolettes and Swarovski crystal in shades of purple. They hang approximately 1 1/4 inches on sterling French wires. To be eligible to win this pair, simply email me by midnight Thursday, January 10, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Sign up for free weekly email updates here!

No comments: