Off to Disney...

We are off for the girls' first trip to Disney World tomorrow! This is all they've been talking about for weeks. We have reservations to dine with Cinderella and all her princess friends Saturday night, so my little princesses are particularly excited about that. They've been walking around in their "ball gowns" every day for the past month. I haven't been to Disney in about 15 years and my DH hasn't been in probably 30, so this will be quite a treat for all of us. I'm sure I'll share some pictures next week! In the meantime, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and ENJOY!
Nancy & Morty

Wyanne Thompson said...

Have a wonderful trip! Wish we were with you. Love, Wyanne and Logan

Anonymous said...

I hope you have soooooo much fun, its my favorite place, "the happiest place on earth" for sure. Were goin in August and I think Im more excited than the girls. EnjoyEnjoy!!! Robin