Coming Home to Roost--Beautifully Strange

As you well know since I share so many cool finds with you here, I am addicted to Etsy. It's truly a treasure trove of great art of all kinds. If I purchased one of everything I feature here, we'd have to take out a second mortgage on the house, so I try to refrain, but some finds I stumble across are so darn cute and so darn affordable I just have to indulge myself. So with this post, I'm starting a new post series, aptly titled "Coming Home to Roost". I'll do my best to figure out how to list posting categories in my right sidebar over there....

Now they won't all be birds, but they will all be coming to live here at the Shack. :-) Of course, now I'll have to go back through all my blog postings and fess up to what truly did come home to roost. This cute little guy is actually a card, one of four in a fun little bird set by Kathleen Hendrix of Beautifully Strange. Kathleen has all sorts of fun stuff, and she promised to post another set of these cards after I purchased mine last night so go check her out here!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

No comments: