Free Bling Friday Number 40!

It's Free Bling Friday time! And my, oh my, the challenges I've been through to post this! I've been in Tallahassee for meetings since Wednesday and am participating in the Springtime Tallahassee Arts Jubilee tomorrow. As luck would have it, my laptop proceeded to die on me yesterday afternoon, so I have thrown it out the hotel window. :-) Thankfully, with a little finagling, I've been able to make this work on the free computer in the hotel lobby! So, that said.... Congratulations to Free Bling Number 39 winner, Brenda S. from Sioux City, Iowa! Here's the next entry: I've been able to make a few of this pair and they've been very popular. Dime size crystal brilottes wrapped up with Swarovski crystal rondelles and sterling silver. These hang nearly 2" in length and are really fun to wear. To be eligible to win this pair, simply email me by midnight Thursday, April 10, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, April 11. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website!

No comments: