Mariposa, Mariposa

Here's another one of my new pieces, called Mariposa. I keep saying I'll get these on the website, but have yet to find the time. I think I'm procrastinating with the hopeful thought that I'll sell all my new pieces at the Bartow Bloomin' Arts Festival this weekend, so what's the sense in finding the time to list them all only to have to take them down next week, right? Let's hope. :-)

So, if you don't have little girlies, you may have no clue what Mariposa is. I have little girlies, but I didn't have a clue until last week. For two week's Livvie's been telling me, "Mama, we have to get Mariposa! We have to get Mariposa" and I reply, "What?" and she replies, "Mariposa, Mama! Like at Ms. Shirley's house!" Okay, so at this point, I'm thinking maybe Mariposa is some new flower or something that Shirley, our neighbor the Queen Mermaid, has. Then the other night as DH and I were unwinding with a little Animal Planet, there on the screen it appeared: the advertisement for Mariposa, the new Barbie Fairytopia movie coming out soon. The light came on and I said to DH, "So that's what Livvie's been talking about!" and he responds, "Um, duh. Where have you been?" Hate it when that happens. He's not supposed to know about that stuff...

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

No comments: