Free Bling Friday Number 42!

It's time for Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Free Bling Friday Number 41 winner, Beth G. from Michigan. Here's another sample of my new spring ears. These are fun little lampwork beads blended with purples, blues, grays and white, livened up with some sterling silver wire swirls. They hang approximately 1 1/2" on sterling silver French wires. To be eligible to win this pair, simply email me by midnight Thursday, May 8, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, May 2. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website!

1 comment:

momoftwinz said...

OMG!! Did I win?? If this is true, could you e-mail again or post a comment on my blog?? It must have went into my bulk mail and been deleted!! I am SO thrilled!!