Sometimes When You're Feeling Puny...

...is that really a word? puny? I put on my big girl shoes Friday while posting Free Bling, but the touch of flu I mentioned Wednesday turned out to be walking pneumonia by the time I broke down and went to the doctor Thursday. And I still had to take my students to a leadership awards banquet Friday and Saturday in Wakulla Springs. That required I put on my SUPER big girl shoes. More on that later. So when I got home today, I decided to just kick back on the couch and let the girls do my hair for me. They did such a fabulous job, I thought I'd share with it you.

Nothing like your daughters doing your hair, followed by some funny faces trying to entertain them with the camera (if you want the full effect, feel free to click on the photos to enlarge)...

...to bring out a happy face and try to forget you feel like something the dog left in the backyard in that special place by the back fence. If you can't laugh at yourself, you aren't allowed to laugh at anyone else.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Thanks for the smile this morning. I'm feeling a little puny myself today and I needed the giggle!

You are adorable!

Have a great day,

Carmen

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks, Carmen. Glad I was able to make someone laugh!