Well, I’ve been wondering when this was going to happen! I’ve finally gotten “tagged”, which I guess is a good thing as it means random people are reading my blog! Seems in blogland, bloggers play this little game of tag in which you have to tell a little something about yourself (of course, not like you’ve ever shared anything about yourself on your blog before…hmm….). I am the official “tag-ee” of Allmykids123. Good thing I have a good stat tracker on my website or I would never known that! So now I’m supposed to tell you six totally random, unknown facts about me. I’ll do my best! I figured a couple of old pictures would be appropriate. I think you will see a rather big resemblance to the two little redheads you've met here. And here are the rules I’m supposed to follow…..
- 1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
- 2. Post these rules on your blog.
- 3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
- 4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Okay, you ready for some stuff from the Kelly tree of useless knowledge?
1. Let’s see, my three favorite television shows are Lost, Antiques Roadshow and What Not to Wear, in no particular order. A very strange combination, I realize.
2. Oh, here’s a fun one. I recently learned I have a “hot chili pepper” rating on RateYourProfessors.com. That was entertaining to learn.
3. Boring, but I was born in Coral Gables, Florida, and have lived my entire life in the Sunshine State, one of the few people living in this state who can still say that! I've lived in Miami, St. Petersburg, Orange Park, Tallahassee and Jacksonville.
4. I was quite the tomboy growing up. My dad raced motorcycles (and boats, but that’s another story) and when I was six years old, I was riding with my dad on his bike after a race, and I grabbed the throttle. We did a wheelie all the way through the pits. At that point, my dad decided I was no longer allowed to ride on the gas tank of his bike. :-)
5. Along that note, I’ve broken just about all my toes, six out of ten fingers, one arm, one wrist, and one shin, have torn several tendons and have had too many sprains and fractures to recall. I've been involved in athletics all my life, but I also tend to be a little klutzy. Though I finally have an excuse. I'm truly a dizzy blonde. I have a medically diagnosed balance disorder!
6. I’ve met some very cool people in this little blogging adventure I started last year, and I hope they are still my friends after I tag them. :-) I can’t blame them if they don’t want to play, but I’ll give it a shot! I'm tagging...Wyanne, Carmen, Robin, e beck, Daisy Janie, and Roni. Go check out their blogs!