Free Bling Friday Number 48!

It's time for Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Free Bling Friday Number 47 winner, Elizabeth B. from Atlanta, GA. I’m a big fan of Elizabeth’s work and love her blog, so go over there and take a peek! Yeah for Elizabeth! This week’s entry pairs creamy pink chalcedony gemstone briolettes with little clusters of Swarovski crystals in complementary colors, all attached to a sterling silver ring, then hung on sterling French wires. As always, if you are this week's winner and prefer posts, just let me know and I'll be happy to switch them out for you. To be eligible to win this pair, simply email me by midnight Thursday, July 31, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, August 6. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website! My Summer Sale is in progress!

1 comment:

e.beck.artist said...

hooray!
thanks!
.... and i actually live in atlanta .... my art is in a gallery in roswell though ....