Free Bling Friday Version 2009!

It’s Free Bling Friday Version 2009! Congrats to Free Bling Number 57 winner, Ellie B. from Orlando, FL. Ellie is a fellow blogger and mom of twins I met here in Blogland. Visit her blog here. Now, along with the new year comes a new version of Free Bling Friday! Free Bling Friday will now be the first Friday of the month, and you’ll be seeing more than earrings. Yeah, yeah, it’s still earrings today, just because I’ve been too lazy to take any new pictures, but you’ll see some new things pop up both here, in my website, and in my Etsy store this year. So for now, take a gander at January’s entry. These have been sitting on my workbench for weeks waiting for me to photograph them. Just a simple little pair with cloisonné beads and amethyst Swarovski crystals accented with 14K gold-filled findings. To be eligible to win January’s Free Bling, simply email me or leave a comment in the comment box by midnight Thursday, February 5, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, February 6. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders or subscribe in the reader of your choice in the right column over there. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...Aawwww....Pick Me for these Free Bling Friday...Whitney Pritchard!!!!

By the way I love my necklace and bracelet I got for Christmas! =-)

windycindy said...

Happy New Year! Gorgeous earrings. Please enter me in your drawing. As always.....Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

This are gorgeous. Please me as well. Brittany

brittany underscore vandeputte at yahoo dot com
Greenville, SC

Unknown said...

I meant to say please enter me as well. Darn skipping keys. :-(

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Gorgeous earrings - purple is my favorite color and I love amethyst! Please enter me in your giveaway. I'm from Oklahoma and found you through Fannie Narte.

Anonymous said...

Please pick us for these earrings...Daisy Mae says she LOVES them! BTW...what about the idea of doggie bling? I already have a doggie model for you :) Katie