Too Much Quiet...

I never thought I’d say such a thing, but there really has been too much quiet around the house today! The girls are spending the night with the Queen Mermaid (our neighbor across the street) and were sitting on the front porch with their backpacks ready to go by 11:30am. Yes, they LOVE spending the night with the Queen Mermaid. Since DH and I were ready to get started tackling the next painting job, we let them head over early. While waiting to tackle my part (I get all the detail and trim work), I’ve been updating the website while DH rolls the walls and he’s had his iPod blaring in his brain all day. So the day’s gone kinda like this…. Me: “I think I have a plan to do more internet marketing.” DH: silence. Me: “Hey, I just realized who the Daisey who sent me a friend invite on Facebook is!” DH: silence. Me: “Hey, the circus is coming to town next week. I think I’m going to quit my job and join them. I’d do a fine job on the trapeze, don’t you think? Oooh no, maybe I could be the lion trainer!” DH: silence…then a little off key singing along to Ramblin’ Man. It was a losing battle. I guess I need an iPod. Oh well, we did get some painting done…LOVE the color but still have lots to do…and I got quite a few new bracelets loaded onto my website. Go take a peek. More updates coming early next week!

2 comments:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

awwww! good luck with the painting!

My hubby has one of those ipods too, keeps us from distracting them ha ha!

Dave King said...

I know what you mean. I remember too much quiet!