Finally...Pictures of my Booth

Though we got quite a bit of rain at the Riverside Arts Market Saturday and I learned that my booth sits smack dab in the middle of the main run-off area (and I mean right in the middle—I had about 3” of rain running through my booth at one point), I did at least get a few nice booth shots before the rain started! Here’s a close up shot and a full shot.

I’m still getting the hang of this set up and for the second week in a row, we forgot to pack something…this time my wire shelving I use to hang my earrings and pendants on...so DH had to once again make the trek back to the house. This set up is working nicely for combining the two media. I wish more of my large juried annual shows would allow two media in one booth! While my sales at RAM can’t come any where near competing with my larger shows, being able to combine more than one medium in one booth is definitely a nice benefit.

I'll be in and out of town quite a bit over the next week and a half (for work AND for play) so things will be a little spotty here on the blog. Talk to ya again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!

Whitney

OMB said...

Your booth looks very fun and inviting. I especially love the polka dot trim on the table cloths.

Lauren Alexander said...

What a cool booth! I would totally go in there :-)

cath c said...

it looks great! very inviting, even with 3 inches of rain running through it...

lori vliegen said...

your booth looks fabulous kelly!! your photos look beautiful on the cubes! :)

Karen Faulkner said...

It looks gorgeous! If I ever get into these outdoor gigs I'm calling you for help.

Carmen said...

Wow Kelly, your booth looks awesome!