Sunday PostCard Art: Vintage Bathing Beauties

“Daddy, I am an artist, not a fish-feeder. I’m creating art right now so I don’t have time to feed the fish.”—Sarah’s response to DH when he asked her if she wanted to help feed Nemo and Marlin.

The girls had a friend sleepover Saturday night, so I thought we might not get to this this week, but Sunday about 10am, with their friend in tow, Sarah reminded me, “Mama! We have to do our Sunday PostCard Art!” I’m surprised she remembered since we’ve only been doing this a couple weeks. Their friend made a card as well but she took it home to her mom so I couldn’t scan it. We found these images on a really fun vintage postcard website. Below: Kelly, Olivia, Sarah. See all of this week's entries here.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great postcards!

Terri Kahrs said...

Great postcards! Love all of the embellishments!

cath c said...

lovely again!

Sandy said...

Oh wow Kelly gorgeous postcards.
Wonderful. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Love Sarah's response!!!! They are SUCH GREAT artists!!!!

-Whitney

Unknown said...

You've got some seriously talented collage artists, you know!!! I'm so impressed!

Martina said...

Fantastic and beautiful postcards !

Anonymous said...

Wow, they all made such fabulous postcards. They all look great :)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Oooh, these are great!