Off to Visit Aunt Livy!

Happy Wednesday! We are heading out tomorrow morning for a four-day visit to see my great Aunt Livy for her 88th birthday! Just a girls’ trip: me and the two little redheads and my sister, Kim. We’re picking Kim up at the Atlanta airport (she lives in DC) and then heading on up to North Georgia. Aunt Livy lives just south of Chattanooga, TN, in Ringgold, GA. Very much looking forward to the trip, very much not looking forward to the eight-hour drive, but with the DVD player in the van and a little help from the Man upstairs, we’ll survive! If all goes as planned we’ll come home with a few things made from this fabric. I won’t tell you what they are other than to tell you these are things Aunt Livy and our Nana, her sister, always made together, and Kim and I decided we needed to learn before no one was around to teach us! Wish us luck! See ya Monday.

5 comments:

Gina Lee Kim said...

My goodness....those lovely colors are you! Can't wait to see what you create. Safe travels.

e.beck.artist said...

i especially love those pinks .... safe travels ....

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Oooooh, oooh, ooh,! I can't wait to see what you do with those fabrics! You girl's have a great time.

cath c said...

have fun!

ELLIE said...

have a GREAT GREAT GREAT time!!!