Black and White with Pearls for Maria

Created this piece recently for my long-time customer Maria. Again, not the best time of day to photograph jewelry, but here it is just the same. Maria first found me at the San Marco Arts Festival a few years ago and has been one of my best customers ever since. I think by this time she must have a Happy Shack piece to match just about any outfit! Not only is she a great Happy Shack ambassador, she’s also a mom to an adorable little boy she and her husband adopted from South America. She shares some of her story on her blog here. Go pay her a visit!

6 comments:

cath c said...

i love this one! and it would go with absolutely everyting.

Unknown said...

Oooh, that is so lovely!!

Jen Eccleston said...

That is gorgeous Kelly - I need to forward this to my hubby - I want one too!

lori vliegen said...

i love it kelly!! black and white is one of my favorite combos!! and it looks like you're having fun "spllin' it" with carmen!! :))

Mary Lamoray said...

That is beautiful!! Love it! :)

Greg & Maria Voss said...

Awww you're too sweet, Kelly! Thank you ♥ I wore my set on Friday to work and everyone loved it!