Bling for the Fur Ball

I created this piece for the Fur Ball, which benefits the Leon County Humane Society (read about the Fur Ball on the home page!). It wasn’t a very good time of day to photograph jewelry, but I needed to get it in the mail and wanted to photograph it first regardless! If you look closely, you’ll see a couple little dog-themed charms mixed in. No, I don’t live in Leon County, I live Duval County, but Leon County, home to my wonderful Florida State University, is my second home, and I’m a sucker for animals. :-) Got the request to create something for their auction from my Etsy friend Lynsi. Go check out her fun little shop.

3 comments:

cath c said...

i love dawgs. well doggies, too, which is the rescue i have. pretty bracelet!

Karen Faulkner said...

When I saw the title of the post, I thought perhaps you'd branched out into dog and cat collars!
Nice of you to contribute this to the Humane Society. My wonderful dog was adopted from the Binghamton NY Humane Society; he's the best!

Lynsi said...

Thank you SO much for doing this Kelly !! It is a fabulous piece and I am so lucky to have found you. I really appreciate your efforts!!

You're the best !

Lynsi