Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

A big thank you to everyone who made a purchase over the past few weeks in support of my fundraising for Haiti. Thanks to you all, I’ve had $427 in sales, all of which will go to the Red Cross Haiti Relief fund. This picture is just one of those that I’ve sold over the last two weeks. My contribution is just a drop in the bucket for what’s needed to bring the Haitian people relief, so please keep shopping at the Hearts for Haiti Etsy shop. As of today, that shop has raised more than $25,000 and new items are being added daily! Talk about the power of the Handmade Movement!

7 comments:

lori vliegen said...

that's fantastic, kelly!! i know that everyone who purchased one of your fabulous prints will be thrilled when they receive it.... and i also know that all of those who are being helped in Haiti because of it will feel the strength and power of the love that began the Hearts for Haiti movement!!
hugs, :))

Karen Faulkner said...

That's great, Kelly!

cath c said...

wonderful!

THREE LITTLE BIRDS said...

I know I LOVE my "Old Hank"
Thanks for donating such a wonderful item, you work is fantastic!

THREE LITTLE BIRDS said...

I have chosen you for the Sunshine Award, for your positive attitude and generous heart!
More about it here:
http://threelittlebirdsboutique.blogspot.com

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks Jill! On both counts! :-)

Seth said...

What a wonderful contribution you have made. And what a wonderful photograph as well.