Hugs and Pigs and Giggles and Goats

I have so many gazillion pictures I’d love to share with you that I don’t even know where to begin, so we’ll start here. Our week in Boca Grande was full of treasures, just like this sea urchin and her sea shell adornments. It was full of smiles and laughter and golf cart rides and boat rides and shell hunting and sharks’ teeth collecting and glow sticks and Oreos and sunrises and sunsets and green flashes and hugs and snuggles and giggles and even a few pigs and goats and ducks (those of you familiar with Whiddon’s Marina know exactly what I’m talking about there). I’ll share more as the week goes on, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello!

3 comments:

Gina Lee Kim said...

Hope you had a blast!

"Hug & pigs & giggles & goats" should be the title of your next book :) A NY times best seller!

cath c said...

yay, fun!!!

Mail Art Dramas said...

hello back at you. and that was a mouthful of images!
jill