Happy Birthday Sarah and Olivia!

Seven years ago today, at 12:11pm and 12:15pm, Sarah and Olivia made their grand entrance into this world. It was a rough entry, and I can’t believe it’s been seven years, but it has been seven years of truly wonderful blessings. In these seven years, I have watched them grow from tiny little preemies who could fit on my forearm to happy, healthy, beautiful young ladies. They have humbled me to the world around me, they have taught me how to truly love with all my heart and soul, and they have helped me grow in ways I never would have imagined before.

This is one of my favorite pictures of them. They were about two here. And here they are today, making the same silly faces. Thank you, sweet angels, for all that you have brought me. I cherish every day with you.

8 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Happy Birthday Olivia and Sarah! I hope you girls have a fabuolus day!

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday, Sweet Olivia and Sarah!!! Sending you lots of wishes and kisses on your special day :)

Kelly, your last post touched me profoundly. The love of your girls, a brilliant idea forming in your magical mind, a simple gesture of kindness to a stranger. Heavy, sistah. I'm so happy knowing we have souls like you floating around us.

Mary said...

oh my gosh!! look at those precious faces!! the look on both of their faces is priceless. They look like they are sharing a secret all there own there.

Happy Birthday Olivia and Sarah!!!

ana said...

firstly, LOVE the photo.
secondly, LOVE the outfits ;)
& lastly...happy birthday!

Kerri said...

such cute girls!
since you are actually the one that went thru it all, YOU should be celebrated on their bday too! :)
congrats on two beautiful creations!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday to them! Kelly, your girls look so sweet, and I think they look so much like you! Hope you had a lovely day with them on this special day.

Mail Art Dramas said...

Happy Birthday to the girls.
My Eva is going to turn nine next week. I love her to pieces but had she been my first she would have been my only. On her first day of summer school she told me how if they gave a wronge answer they got shocked. Three weeks of stories about the teacher and her taser. If Eva doesn't win an Academy Award one day will be a crying shame. (the teacher was old and had ZERO personality..I guess Eva was rather bored)
So on Eva's birthday my comments are, she is never dull and keeps me hopping!

Jill

Candylei said...

Hi: Just found your blog. Oh how sweet your twins look! So cute!Now I'm off to happily skip around your blog. :-)

Candylei