Mix It Up Monday: Altered Book

Signature 3

I’ve been working on a little altered book project here and there over the past few weeks, so I wanted to share some of it with you. These are the signature covers. I’m becoming addicted to spray inks and stencils and that’s mostly what I’ve used here.

Signature 2

I did the signature covers a bit smaller than the actual pages themselves. The covers are on Canson mixed media paper, and the pages are acid free card stock. I’ll have the full book to share with you as soon as I can get it photographed. I just stitched it up last night!

Signature 1

2 comments:

aimee said...

this looks like oodles of fun! love the airbrushed stencil look -- it looks like powdered sugar and frosting!

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks Aimee! I love the powdered sugar and frosting thought!