Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Treasury Shoutout: Moonlight Photography and fPOE

Etsy Treasury 8/23/11

A big shout out thank you to Deborah of moonlightphotography for including one of my classic cars series in this gorgeous purple themed treasury. There I am first row, first spot with my 1946 purple Ford Coupe! This treasury also includes quite a few lovely ladies of the Female Photographer's of Etsy team. Click here to visit this treasury and be sure to check out all the items and Deborah's gorgeous work.


Becky Shander said...

Oh what vibrant fun! It sure looks happy here.

Gwynnie B said...

Anything purple is good for me! Especially a vintage purple car!! Gorgeous shot.

Your comment on my blog was too funny ;) So I had to do another post to "clarify" what a comfortable chair looks like!

Hope you're enjoying the end of summer...