Reliving the Good Old Days...

227945_1027729926584_1025394785_30096282_7015_n

Tomorrow afternoon, I'm heading over to Tallahassee to spend the weekend with some of my college sorority sisters. We started this tradition during football season last year, so many of us reconnecting through Facebook, so this will be our second gathering for a game and some walking down memory lane. It appears I'll be on the older end of the spectrum for those attending this year (we range from 1985 initiates to much much younger....) but I'll be staying with one of the gals from my pledge class. We look so young in this picture, huh!?!? I'm on the far left. I think I was 20 or 21 here and about 30 pounds thinner, and we must have been at a themed fraternity social, given our attire and the drinks in our hands. Can't remember what the dolls were all about!  The two girls in the middle I actually went to high school with as well.  Here's to old friends and good fun! Any fun plans yourself, this weekend?

5 comments:

Martha Lever said...

I love this picture! It reminds me of my fun days in college. Nothing better than getting together with old pals. It will be just like you picked up where you left off. Have fun!

Kerri said...

cute girls! and you are just as cute now!! have a great time with the girls!

aimee said...

you look just the same -- adorable as always! hope you have a great weekend!

cath c said...

i agree with aimee! hope it was fun, although i'm sure it was. :)

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks ladies! A great time was had by all! :-)