Sweet Gifts from Kristin Dudish

Hands print from Kristin

Last year, I took Kelly Rae Robert's Flying Lessons course, and through the course, we formed a group. And though that lovely group I met the lovely Kristin Dudish! We were paired for a Flying Lessons swap over the holidays and had a great time getting to know each other through Etsy convos.  Kristin sent me a whole list of great questions and then answered the same for me. So when she learned I've grown up around the beach and my favorite animal was a giraffe, she sent me these "just perfect for me" gifts she created. The hands in heart is just perfect for our beachy house, and the giraffe cards are the cutest! There are four in the set, all hand-colored.

Giraffe cards from Kristin

Kristin is one of the wonderful artists behind Paint Party Friday! Go check out her blog and be sure to read her Oprah story! What a great experience! Thanks again Kristin!

1 comment:

Kristin Dudish said...

Creating these gifts for you was absolutely my pleasure! I had so much fun getting to know you better and look forward to learning even more :)

xo
Kristin