Project 101010 Day 9 ~ Nolwenn Petitbois

Happy Friday everyone!  Joining me today for our 101010 Project is Nolwenn Petitbois. Nolween's response to "The Balance Question: What does it mean to you and how it is working for you?" will be the last of our guests.  On Monday, I'll share with you my responses to all the questions, so I hope you'll stop back in!   

A little bit about Nolwenn: "I am a self-taught Mixed Media artist. Dreamer. Lover. Passionate. Gratitude Warrior. Bookaholic. Cook. Art Journaler...I would never have thought that painting and creativity would be in my daily life and even less my business until not so long ago. I believe that nothing happens by coincidence and so that I do have powerful messages to share through what I create. I am a Mixed Media artist because my heart and soul need to play and discover all the time and Mixed Media allows me to mix and match techniques and materials.

My artwork usually represents strong whimsical women (that I called «Nixies») who have a positive message to deliver to the world, to you. I believe in the important power of Positive Affirmations and of Gratitude, that both guide me in my creative process. I am a life-long learner, and love to unravel new ways to make my path lighter and stronger. Healing is a huge part of my life path, I am now also a Practical Reiki Master and noticed how it shifted the way it affects my creativity and the entire process of it.  I am also an art journaler and am currently a teacher in the art journaling collaborative playground 21 Secrets that opened its doors in April 2012.

Business Name : Inner Worlds
Years in business : 2
Blog: http://inner-voices.net

So, Nolwenn, how do you  handle balance?  For me, balance means I can dedicate equal attention and love to both my creative life and personal life. It means that none feels forgotten. And that I enjoy everything about it (being in my studio, playing with the kids, talking to my husband, cooking…).  Balance means I am at peace with myself, with what I do and how I do it.

Visit the 101010 Project website to view all the participants and all the questions we'll be covering over the next 15 days, and be sure to hop around to all participants' blogs each day since we are each hosting a different question! 

No comments: