An Artful Journey Liftoff!

2-27-13 Journey Buds-72

This morning, I'm heading to An Artful Journey! This is the third Artful Journey and my third trip, and I am just as excited as the very first time! I took the photo above last retreat on the property at the Presentation Center, where the retreat is held. It's located in the Santa Cruz mountains and absolutely heavenly!

Page by Orly Avineri

This year, my sweet friend and former student Courtney Ellis will be traveling with me, so that will make the trip extra special. We are taking a  three-day class with the lovely Orly Avineri, who's work you see here. Here's more about Orly's class, and while you're at it, take a visit to her blog. It's full of art journaling inspiration. Back Tuesday!  Click this link to see posts from previous journeys!

Page by Orly Avineri

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I will see you there!!

Fannie said...

How was your artful journey? I'm sure it was fun! You inspire me each time I visit. Thanks for sharing.