June Free Bling!

June 2013 bling

Time for Free Bling Friday!  Congrats to Danielle from Park Ridge, New Jersey, for winning my May Free Bling!

For June, here's a sweet bottle cap photo pendant.  It comes complete with a silver tone ball chain in the length of your choice.  June brings Father's Day, so to get your name in the hat, tell me about a favorite memory you have of your mother.  It could have happened many years ago, or it could have happened yesterday, just as long as it's a favorite!  Along with your answer, include your location and a way to reach you by midnight July 4. Want more entries? Tweet, blog or Facebook this giveaway and leave another comment with the link. The next winner will be drawn via random.org Friday, July 5.

My favorite memory of my dad?  I was born in Miami, Florida, and when I was a kid, my dad would take me to the corner 7-Eleven for an Icee every day after school.  The man the worked there was named Angel.  We left Miami when I was 10, but I still remember those Icee trips! 

Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email updates or subscribe in the reader of your choice over there in the right column. And be sure to like my Facebook page or sign up for my monthly newsletter on my website here for specials. Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Gill said...

My mum died in 2000 but she was with me for the home births of 3 of my children - she was the first to hold them after my husband, I'll always treasure the memories!

Unknown said...

My favorite memories with my dad are spemding lazy days watching Star Trek (the original series, of course) together. We could watch episode after episode together. It is definitely our thing!!

hh226 (at) msstate (dot) edu

Unknown said...

I tweeted this sweet little giveaway! :)

hh226 (at) msstate (dot) edu

https://twitter.com/hannahsretweets/status/347569350888267776