The Documented Life: Week 31

Week 31 challenge for The Documented Life Project was to add a pocket and fill it with the week's treasures. Given that Week 31 just happened to be the redheads' birthday week, that was very easy to do!

Week 31-1 Kelly

Week 31-6 Kelly

We documented our whole week, from visiting Eco Relics and a quick trip to Flamingo Lake on Monday to having a sleepover with Emily for her birthday and my visit to the shelter for Sunday Funday at the end of the week. The day of their birthday, we went to Summer Waves water park up on Jekyll Island and took their good friend Hailey along with us. Mid-week included a day in St. Augustine and a day of rest!

Week 31-2 Kelly
Week 31-4 Kelly

I included a couple pictures on the spread and then stuck the rest along with the receipts for our adventures in the pocket, which was an envelope created by the lovely Monica Moran. Monica and I are An Artful Journey buddies. That's Monica's envelope below.

Week 31-5 Kelly

Week 31-3 Kelly

Details on this week's challenge: I started with a piece of painted up deli paper and added rub-on letters, phrases, and scribbles. One of my main goals for this whole project has been to put a dent in all the papers and such I have, and I think I'm slowly getting there!  See more of my Documented Life Project posts here, and check out the whole project here

No comments: