July Free Bling Friday!

July Free Bling-1

Welcome to July Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Marsha from Tallahassee for being the lucky winner of June's Free Bling! This month I'm sending these little beauties, part of my Pink Ladies series, out into the world. I created these with handmade artisan lampwork beads and clusters of faceted agate and Swarovski crystals, all wrapped up with sterling silver findings. They hang approximately 2" from top of French wire to bottom of focal bead.

To get your name in the hat, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in comments below no later than midnight ET Thursday, July 28. Share this post on Facebook or Twitter and post the link to the share for two entries!  New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, under the "You Might Also Like" section, you'll see a post date (7/8/2016) and "comments" in hot pink. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. Please help me spread the word and share this post! Want a reminder of Free Bling Friday each month? Sign up for my monthly newsletter over there in the right column! Thanks for stopping in!

July Free Bling-2

6 comments:

windycindy said...

Hi, As always, your earrings are stunning! The color scheme is gorgeous... I shared your giveaway on Facebook.
Much thanks, Cindi
jchoppes@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

These are stunning.You Always do beautiful work Kelly.Peace&Love

Sandi Smith said...

Love those earrings and they sure would look good with a lot of my outfits!!!!!
Sandi Smith Tallahassee, FL.

Katherine Lovelace said...

Beautiful work. Katherine Jacksonville, Fl. Kathylovelace86@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful earrings! Debbie Talcott Jacksonville, Florida. Dtalcott73@msn.com

Britta said...

Kelly, you know I love those...as all of your creations:) It's me, Britta from Jacksonville, Florida....please send me the winner email to brittasabrina@hotmail.com:))))))))