Best Shot Monday: Sweet Violet

Violet_A1136479

Happy Monday! I was going through some photos the other day and came back across this one of sweet Violet. Normally I concentrate on photographing the dogs at the shelter, but while we were home in Jacksonville for the holidays, we had some extra time and my girls were helping me so we photographed all the available cats. This sweet girl has already been adopted, but there are so many wonderful animals, cats and dogs, at your local shelter!

As much as I've tried to check in here more often, I just haven't been able to find much extra time lately!  My work schedule has kept me running more than usual these past couple months due to some events being cancelled in the Fall courtesy of Hurricane Michael and rescheduled for early 2019.  Between that and juggling the girls' schedules and such, I've been pooped!  And dare I admit, Olivia and I got sucked into The Bachelor this season.  I've never watched that show before, but I can certainly see the attraction!  It's kinda like watching a train wreck; it's hard to look away!!! If anything, it's given my girls good examples of how NOT to behave.

Here's to things slowing down a bit soon!  Have a wonderful week, and thanks for stopping in today!   

No comments: